Thursday, August 21, 2014

A New Day1

A New Day! It is important that I get into my blog, after ages of not posting. Important as I still get responses from a blog from a few years ago, important because God has done so much in my life, and I want to write it all down. Important because I'm now in a different stage of life, and a stage that I am starting to think, what if something ever happened to me, what would I leave behind? Not that I'm planning on going anywhere, but we will go, die, eventually. No one lives forever. Many people don't live as long as I have lived, and that is by the grace of God. So much has happened to me, I am thankful to be alive.  Not that I have so much wisdom to leave or give out, but a certain amount of wisdom does come with age. There, age again, a whole set of challenges do come with age. When one is young, they feel that they will never get old, and will live forever. But, we all get older. Show respect for older people, as you too will get older, and have your own set of challenges.

This blog is a sort of a test, to see if I can get in and out of the blog. Have a blessed day, and look to God, He is real. Look at your stepping stones, moments that God did something in your life, to reveal Himself. I have so many, and going over them has helped build my faith. Faith that is constantly tested. Without faith it is impossible to please God, the Bible says. That is how God wants us to come to Him, in faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home