Monday, April 21, 2008

Back again.....

It has been over a year since I have written on my blog. Actually I have been doing Facebook, but not really blogging there. May I have a change of attitude and discipline, as blogging has many advantages, different for each person. I won't name all of my reasons for blogging, but hope that it will not only benefit myself, but also anyone who should happen to read my blog. Actually I have met different people through my blog, and see that when you post something publicly people are going to read your blog. If you want a private blog, then don't put it on the Internet, put it into a little book that you can hide somewhere. I would like to write down the many things that God has done in my life, as there have been many, and about what a most loving, powerful God that exists. Now is not the time, as I have to go to work, at Leland House, housing for women out of homelessness, and with disabilities, mental and out of substance abuse. I had a call from one of them this weekend, and I know that I have what could be a stressful day ahead of me, as police were called and said a 'hate crime had been committed. I may write about it, or not, as I have to be careful what I write, as this is public, and much of what I encounter must not be for open display, at least not with identifying persons. Have a good day, whoever reads this, and God be with us today. Back again, after an entire year. Carol

1 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger Joyce said...

Welcome back, Carol! How funny that I just happened to be going through Jon's links on his blog tonight and viola! You've updated!

I can't wait to see you guys at the fest this year. Do you realize that it's been 10 years???? Wow. I didn't realize that until I typed it!

I would love to have you come visit my blog as well. As someone who was my mentor and friend at JPUSA, you might find it interesting to see where God has taken me in my thoughts and my journey (and where He's going to be taking me -- to South Africa!)

Love to you and Jon. You are two of the more dear people in my heart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home