Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Child abuse and living for her cats.....

You've probably thought this too, and have heard others say, "what kind of a world is this anyways", and "what else?". I just had to stop and blog, for listening to the news has just brought me to crying and sobbing. In the Chicago news there was a report that they caught a ring of perpetrators, from 4 different countries, who have been committing child abuse online. They have been doing it person to person, and on demand, live. Their youngest victim was a baby, 18 months old.

I cry out, Lord Jesus, come quickly, bring this craziness to an end. It makes my heart so sad and burdened. I know that my heavy heart is only a touch of what our heavenly Father feels, that He is very sad and burdened by these hideous crimes done to children, much more than mine. If only He wouldn't have given us a free will and had made us all good little puppets.... There is and will be an end to this madness, only not soon enough!

Today, when I was at a doctors, and the technician told me, "I only need to live 8 more years, that's how long my cats lives are, and I only live for them".

Where else do we go? Dear God, my Creator and Lord, please draw others to You, and use Your children and all the good things of this world to wake up people to truth and goodness. Love, Carol

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home